* Offer valid on first five quarts of oil and does not include additional quarts if needed. Price does not include state or local fees. Discounted price applies to Synthetic Motor Oil Change only. Other oils available at additional cost. Additional desposal and shop supply fees may apply. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. No cash value. ** See store for details.
* On final invoice of $250 and above. Offer valid for the first five quarts of oil and does not include additional quarts if needed. Price does not include state or local fees. Discounted price applies to Basic Motor Oil Change only. Other oils available at additional cost. Additional desposal and shop supply fees may apply. Most vehicles. Not valid with other offers. No cash value. ** See store for details.
Oil Change & Filter Replacement
An Oil Change at T&K of Irving is more than just an oil change. It’s a comprehensive, preventive maintenance program that helps maintain the value and longevity of your vehicle. T&K goes that extra mile to change, inspect, check/fill and clean essential components of your vehicle.
Check out our Oil Change Specials starting at $19.99
For more information on our current Oil Change Coupon see:
Oil Change Specials, Oil Change Coupon, & Advertising Specials
T&K of Irving has advertising specials on oil change or oil change coupons all the time. Remember, at T&K of Irving:
We’ll gladly accept all local competitors’ Oil Change coupons
When was your last oil change? Not sure? Changing your oil every 3,000 miles (5,000 kilometers), or as recommended by the vehicle manufacturer based on your driving conditions is vital for your vehicle and can help you avoid costly maintenance or repair problems later. With each oil change, the oil filter may also need to be replaced.
When you ask T&K of Irving for an oil change, a trained T&K Certified technician will select the correct viscosity grade oil for your vehicle and perform a complete oil and filter service on your car. While you’re there, ask for 36 point Check that includes a visual check of the following items:
- Engine air filter
- Brake fluid
- Power steering fluid
- Automatic transmission fluid
We’ll also walk you through your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations for replacing these vital fluids and filters.
When Do You Need An Oil Change?
Engines are tough on oil due to friction. Summer heat and contaminants eventually cause the oil to lose its ability to lubricate, clean and flow smoothly. Changing your oil when specified is an easy and affordable way to protect your investment.
Oil & Lube Warning Signs
- It has been more than 3 months or 3,000 miles since your last oil change
- Dip stick inspection shows oil or fluid loss soon after adding oil or fluids
- Fluids have a strong burnt odor
- You notice leaks/puddles under your car
- Your oil pressure light comes on, flickers or stays on
- You see oil in the spark plug wells and oil film on different parts of the engine
- Your transmission is not shifting smoothly
- Your engine or transmission is making odd noises
Need help selecting the type of oil?
High Mileage Oil
For vehicles with over 75,000 miles.
Perfect for prolonged idling in traffic, stop-and-go traffic, & short-trip driving.
The world’s leading synthetic motor oil, features a proprietary SuperSyn anti-wear technology that provides performance beyond conventional motor oils. Technology like Mobil 1 exceeds the toughest standards of the Japanese, European and U.S. car builders and provides exceptional protection against engine wear, under normal or even the most extreme cpnditions.
- Outstanding wear protection.
- Excellent high- and low-temperature performance .
- Pours at temperatures as low as -53ºF and protects at oil temperatures as high as 400ºF.
- Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits (specific grades/viscosities).
In a rush?
While your vehicle is at the T&K Service Center, ask your T&K Certified technician about our 36-point ProtectCheck Inspection. Your car, truck or SUV will get a thorough going-over to make sure all of the major systems are in good working order.